Wrapping it Up!

Today is my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday Shawn!! In honor of her big day, I thought I would share how I wrapped her present. I use a lot of ideas from A Muse Studio and my crafting projects to make my gifts a little extra special. Take a look!
The gift I gave my sister was wrapped in some cool polka dot paper I got from Marshalls. Everything else is from A Muse Studio! 
I love, love, LOVE! the Silky Crush Ribbon. I used Fern to wrap the gift. It would also look great in the red - but since my sister's favorite color is green, I went with the Fern.
I also added the very cool Chocolate Treat Holder, which was an A Muse Studio Party project several months back. I used a Ghirardelli chocolate. Hopefully Shawn likes it!


The chocolate treat holder is really cool. It's made from a Nestabilities die - however - I have a punch in the same shape which can be used just as easily. You can also use a punch (or die) with a different edge to change up the look of the treat holder. Size depends on what you're putting into it.


The flower and button are also A Muse Studio. But you can, obviously, use whatever you have. You could put a mound of sequins in the center of the flower to make it more glamorous. If you want it a little more vibrant, you can color the flower with Copics or our Splash ink. Use your imagination and just be Creative!

Comments

Popular Posts