Get Organized: Week 1



I just started the 2014 Get Organized Challenge. The challenge is a series of online classes with weekly assignments to help you get your crafty mess organized.
It is sponsored/organized by Scraprack - which is an organizational system designed to help you keep all your supplies together and, well, organized. I don't have a Scraprack, nor do I have room for one, however, I am watching the weekly classes on LiveStream just to see what I can learn.

The classes are free and I have to say after the first class this week, I don't feel obligated to jump on the Scraprack bandwagon. Which is a good thing. I can see how this item would be useful - but I don't feel pressured to buy one.

The next class is on Tuesday at 10am. If you're interested, check out the website here.

Here's a look at the topics:


September 16, 2014  10am Pacific TimeChallenge #1 - Get Ready to Get Organized  
September 23, 2014 - 10am Pacific Time
Challenge #2 - Piles of Paper -

September 30, 2014 - 10am Pacific Time
Challenge #3 - Embellishment Overload 
October 7, 2014 -10am Pacific Time
Challenge #4 - A Plethora of Pictures

October 14, 2014 -10 am Pacific Time
Challenge #5 - Memorabilia, Journalling Notes, and Creating a Holding Album 
October 21, 2014 -10am Pacific Time
Challenge #6 - Stamps, Punches and Cutting Systems (Cricut, Quickutz, Sizzix, etc.)
October 28, 2014 -10am Pacific Time
Challenge #7 - Inks, Chalks, Pens and other Coloring Agents

November 5, 2014 -10am Pacific Time
Challenge #8 - Getting Ready for a Crop

Comments

Popular Posts