Cinderella



I like to call this my Cinderella card. It's made using Elizabeth Craft Designs Stickers. The stickers come on sheets (see below left). I peeled off one of the high heels and places in on a piece of Scor-tape adhesive paper (two-sided adhesive paper). I then used glitter (micro-fine is best) to cover the entire shoe. For this card I used silver glitter and rubbed it completely over the shoe. The next step is to pull out the copics and color as desired. I cut the shoe out then adhered it to three colors of layered (and gorgeous!) A Muse Studio shimmer paper, added some embellishments, then finished!
This is a great card to make several versions (there are four shoes on the sheet!) and give a set of cards to a friend for a birthday, Christmas, housewarming or thank you gift! You can also use the same idea and apply it to the numerous types of stickers that are available. It just takes a little imagination!

Scor-Tape 8.5 x 11 Sheet

Comments

Popular Posts