Throwback Thursday: Halloween Part 2

Some of my favorite Halloween Cards for today's TBT:


This one uses five different kinds of paper and a little old fashioned ric-rac. It's a great use for leftover pices of paper.


This is an old A Muse card (circles were already there). I just added a few pumpkin stamps and a sentiment ... and done.


This tri-fold card looks harder than it really is to make. It just takes some strategic folding and cutting.


and the addition of lots of little odds and ends. Check out the spider under glass!


I also love this one. I used daubers to color the background orange ... but I did another one in blue which made the card less Halloween and more winter. (I also omitted the bats, obviously!)


This was an A Muse Studio sample card from a few seasons ago. It's tough to see, but underneath the sentiment is a piece of candy. This is less card, more treat holder!


This one is cute too - not as fussy as some of the others, but a bit of die-cutting and you're all set!

Comments

Popular Posts