Card Swap: National Conference Edition

Card swaps are a great way to share creativity. Today is the deadline for the A Muse Studio Creative Consultant Card Swap (that's a mouthful!) and I remembered the card swap from National Conference. This was very special to me, because as a newbie at conference, I didn't realize we even did a card swap! So, of course, I had nothing to share! However, crafty ladies are caring and sharing ladies, so look at what I walked away with anyway!


An amazing collection of card fronts from my sisters at A Muse Studio. I have to say, I met so many amazing women at this conference that I hope to be friends with for a very long time. 
Don't these just fill you with inspiration?


And it wasn't just cards: Check out this awesome notepad!


I can't wait to see the cards I get in the new swap. This is my first "official" swap (meaning, I'm actually participating!). I'm not sure if it's a monthly or just an occasional thing. I do know, I want to continue being a part of it. It's a great way to get ideas and find ways to make them your own. It's also a great way to be a part of the sisterhood of crafty women. I love it!

Comments

Popular Posts