Party: Cookie Paper Envelopes

In addition to making cards, I love to bake. (I really should have a ton of children, I would be AMAZING at school bake sales!) Today I made some cookies and I was thinking about how to package them up to give to friends. In addition, I was trying to come up with some "party" ideas for an A Muse Studio Halloween Challenge.


It's pretty simple. I just took squares of our 6x6 Mysterious Manor paper pack.  You can use any paper, just make sure it's a square sheet.


I put a cookie in the center of the paper, then folded in the corners and secured with Washi Tape. 
Simple and adds a bit of elegance.


You can also mix it up and use different paper, depending on the celebration. 


My folds on this one were a bit off, but you get the hang of it after a couple of tries. If you're having trouble with the thicker paper, you can also use glassine or tissue paper which will be easier to work with.






Comments

Popular Posts