Crafty Classes

I love taking classes and learning new techniques. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of classes in San Francisco. I think that's because most of the typical card supply stores have been priced out of the big city ... and most have moved to the suburbs.
But, there is hope! I have just discovered a number of websites that offer online classes.


Copic for Card Makers is an online class by Online Card Classes. I just started this class today and so far so good. It's full of amazing tips on how to use your Copic markers. I have dozens and hardly use them because my technique it so bad. I am LOVING this class so far. Their other classes include "Watercolors", "Stretch Your Stamps", etc. Classes seem to be priced around $20-$35. Not too bad.


Big Picture Classes

Big Picture Classes tend to be more craft and scrapbooking rather than cardmaking, but I think they look very cool. I have not taken any of their classes, but they look great.

Craftsy.com

Have you seen Craftsy? This too is multi-craft oriented, but they have several papercrafting classes. They also have several cooking/baking lessons. The classes I signed up for were FREE! Right now they are having a 50% discount on classes. Check it out here.

Comments

Popular Posts