Halloween, already?


I love Halloween. The candy, the costumes and the cards! I know it might not seem like a typical holiday to send out handmade greeting cards, but there are so many amazing stamp sets around that I can't help myself!
Take a look at my previous TBT post. I love some of the cards I've made over the years. I'll post even more examples in the coming weeks.


This is a card we made at NatCon in July with stamps from the new holiday catalog - which will be available on September 1st. That's less than two weeks away!
The background was created with the "Halloween Newspaper Background" then rubbed with the wheat ink pad to give it a distressed look. I love the ink drip stamp from "Peculiar Potions". I stamped it partially off the page to give it a slightly different look in spots. The spider comes from the "Wicked Web" stamp set. It's difficult to see in this photo, but there is a pearl placed over the spider's body to give it depth. Very cool!

Comments

Popular Posts