Giving Thanks!

This is one of the stamps from the new A Muse Studio Holiday catalog. It's one of my favorites. I love the retro vibe. I also think it's versatile, although I need to work on that idea a little more.
For today's project I found some old paper that looked retro. I couldn't begin to tell you where it came from, but I love the look. Above you can see the two different techniques I used on the dress. On the left I used two Copics in B21 & B23. On the right I used coordinating paper ad stamped the dress, cut it out and adhered it to the cardstock.

The Final Product:


I always like to layer, you can see each piece of paper is layered with the French Roast Shimmer Paper. I also used French Roast ribbon on the right card. The additional dots on the right-hand side of the card is stamped in French Roast as well.

What do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts