Cards for Boys & Girls

So many cards are too cutesy for words, which can make it difficult to find cards for the boys/men in your life. The card below works well for any sports fan (male or female!) and with the card set "Play Ball", you can tailor the card to your favorite player's favorite sport. Go team!


Here's another card I made at National Convention. The card uses three stamp sets: "Play Ball", "All Star" and "Team Player".



The star and soccer ball were stamped onto cardstock and cut out. The strip of images were stamped onto individual squares of paper then cut out and stacked on top of each other and glues with adhesive to the card front. I also used a strip of striped paper underneath the stacked images. Twine was wrapped around the entire card front - however - it would have been better if I had wrapped the twine around the images before I glued them to the card. I'm not a big fan of loose twine, ribbon, etc. inside cards. I know some people like that look, but for me it always ends up looking sloppy!

Happy Cardmaking Everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts