A Muse Mondays


I'm starting a new weekly segment called "A Muse Mondays".  I'm still not sure exactly what this new post will be about, but it will definitely be "A Muse Studio" related because, well, look at the title!

This month I've become re-inspired about my business. I joined A-Muse in 2011 simply because I loved the product. I have been buying A Muse stamps for years. I loved their simplicity and they really fit into my personal aesthetic; not too fussy or overly cutesy.

Since 2011, I have been working this as a business, but frankly it's been the bare minimum. I hadn't even posted to this blog since 2012. So now I am quite literally and figuratively "back in business"! So, today I am taking a note from our CEO and writing up a list of my top ten reasons to be an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant!

  1. Amazing products!
  2. 20% Product discount
  3. Extra Income
  4. Creativity
  5. National Conference: I don't want to miss another year, ever!
  6. New Friends: I met some amazing women at NatCon and I am looking forward to knowing them for a long, long time.
  7. The Lounge: An online place for consultants to learn, connect with friends and improve my business
  8. Business training
  9. First peeks at new products and ideas
  10. Joining a business on the ground floor. I joined just two months after A Muse became a social selling company. Wow!
Want to learn more?  Check out Amuse Logo now!
https://www.amusestudio.com/Join.asp?PriceID=

Comments

Popular Posts