A Muse Mondays

Today I've been thinking about my craft space.  I live in a studio apartment in San Francisco, so I don't have a lot of room. Right now my craft space is limited to a cupboard and two shelving units. I dream of living in a two-bedroom place so that I can have my very own craft space. I would love to be able to spread out and leave projects on a table to get to when I can. Right now it's a labor just to get started. But, I love to craft so I do it.

My dream craft space:
FABULOUS craft rom and desk. Love the muted gray wallpaper and the yellow-painted chandelier. Also, note the cool glass-top desk!

The one thing I have been thinking about is turning one of my small closets into a craft room of sorts. There are all kinds of ideas on Pinterest. Like TONS of ideas. I am sharing some of my favorites. To get more details just click on the photos and it should (hopefully!) link you to the original post.

Old hutch, transformed into a craft organizer.  It's about more than golfing,  boating,  and beaches;  it's about a lifestyle  KW  http://pamelakemper.comconvert a closet to have desk space on bottom but maybe still hanging poles on one or both sides. Like the painted peg board to use for storage and display.

Although this is probably more realistic for my tiny closet:
i converted my coat closet to a craft closet work space, closet, craft rooms, organizingCraft closet i need! Wall Color: Behr's Burnished Metal; Additions: wall shelf, cork board frame, pencil cups, swing arm lamp, wallpaper, desk chair, craft storage    Painting of trim and walls, installation of a desk in one of two closets, and updating of the light fixture to a capiz shell chandelier.Office closet. Contemporary ideas. Check out websites for more ideas for each room in the house.

I'm not sure when I'll get around to building my *almost* dream craft room. For now, I'll just have to dream ... and look at Pinterest!

Comments

Popular Posts